Regis Holdings Ltd is a Nominee for the 2019 Uganda Responsible Investment Award (URI Award) slated for 22nd November 2019 during a High Level Uganda Responsible Investment Summit and Award Ceremony. The 2019 Uganda Responsible Investment Summit and Award Ceremony is organised by Public Opinions and Office of the Minister of State for Privatisation and Investment. To be honoured in appreciation of its contribution towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Uganda.
The Regis Holdings group of companies provides logistics, equipment, procurement and recruitment services to a wide range of customers, including national and international oil, oilfield services, drilling and mining companies as well as product and equipment manufacturers and other heavy industry-related contractors. We operate worldwide with a particular emphasis on Africa with its exciting, immense growth prospects.
We have a highly experienced team of supply-chain professionals equipped with all the skills required to serve our clients across our areas of operations. Our founding principles of trust, reliability and performance make us an invaluable partner for all our customers.
OUR CORE SERVICES
At Regis we are committed to providing the most comprehensive range of services to our clients in the oil, gas, mining and other heavy industries.
- Integrated Logistic Services »
- Drillstem Testing »
- Capital Equipment »
- Consulting Engineering Services »
- Steel Structures »
- Procurement Management »
- Personnel Solutions »
Health & Safety
The Regis group is dedicated to providing a work environment, irrespective of its location, that is free from occupational safety, health and environmental risks and/or hazards to all its employees and any others who may be affected or involved with our daily tasks. We achieve this by setting standards, creating systems, programmes and policies in identifying, evaluating and managing and/or eliminating safety hazards, possible occupational health and environmental risks.
Regis pursued ISO 9001 certification for multiple reasons:
- To improve Company and Service Quality : a Quality Management System (QMS) standard is all about quality (yes, really!) so, of course, one result of adopting a QMS is an improved level of quality for the entire organization — every process, and every service. There are many definitions of ‘quality', but our preferred is 'conformance to requirements'.
- To increase Customer Satisfaction with our services: ‘quality' means whatever Regis provides will meet customers’ expectations. We will meet not only their stated requirements but also more of their implied requirements, too. ‘Quality' also means far fewer customer complaints and doing a better job of resolving those you may receive.
- To meet Customer Requirements: a growing number of Regis' clients make it a requirement for their service providers to be ISO 9001 certified. Even if it is not a must-have, companies with certification are perceived favourably compared to companies without it.
- To develop a Culture of Quality and improve employee morale. Implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System also empowers employees. The QMS provides them with clear expectations (quality objectives and job descriptions), the tools to do their job (procedures and work instructions), and prompt, actionable feedback on their performance (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)).
Regis Uganda Limited
7th Floor Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road
Nakesero, Kampala, UGANDA
Tel: +256 312 314 445 |